Sep 16, 2026

Greater Is He That Is in You



I want you to understand something about the supernatural life of God: He is not far away from you. Through the Holy Spirit, He lives on the inside of you. God wants us to become conscious of that reality because when we receive a revelation of who He is within us, it changes the way we see ourselves and the way we face the circumstances of life.

I met Jesus when I was six years old. I was born again and experienced His presence throughout my childhood and teenage years. Then, when I was around seventeen or eighteen, I was baptized in the Holy Spirit, and it transformed my life. Even as a little boy, I knew there was a call of God upon my life. I did not understand it, but I knew God had placed something upon my heart.

After all these years, Jesus is more real to me now than He has ever been. We have experienced discouragement in our lives, marriage, and ministry. There were even times when I felt like quitting the ministry, but I never felt like quitting God. He was too real to me.

The Bible speaks about those who have tasted the goodness of God and the powers of the world to come. Salvation itself is supernatural. It took the miracle power of God to bring us into new life and wash away our sins. When you have experienced God in a life-changing way, you begin to understand that there is a realm beyond what your natural senses can perceive.

That is why we need a continuing revelation of the awesomeness of God and of the fact that He is personally represented within every believer through the Holy Spirit.

Smith Wigglesworth once said, “You are a thousand times bigger on the inside than you are on the outside.” Think about that for a moment. The Word says, “Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world.”

We spend so much time being conscious of our physical existence because this is the realm in which we live. I sometimes call this physical body our “earth suit.” We feel its limitations every day. But one day we are going to leave this old earth suit behind, and then the full revelation of what we possessed spiritually is going to dawn upon us. I believe we are going to realize that it was far greater than we ever imagined.

But God does not want us to wait until then to begin understanding this. He wants us to become God-inside-minded now.

Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world.

Sometimes we need to say that over and over again until we convince our minds because our minds have been programmed for the natural realm. We think about God and consider Him with our minds, but our connection with heaven is spiritual. There are spiritual senses that we need to develop just as we have physical senses.

Sometimes our physical senses become so dominant that we need to bring them under control so that we can become increasingly aware of heaven. We need to learn that there is something greater happening on the inside of us than what we are seeing and feeling on the outside.

That is one of the reasons I encourage people to become saturated with the presence and anointing of God.

Think about something that has become completely saturated with water. Eventually it becomes waterlogged and sinks into the water. That is where we need to be spiritually. We are not supposed to stand outside admiring the water of God. Jesus said that if anyone is thirsty, let him come and drink, and out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

We need to get into the water.

A saturated heart is a contented heart. This world is a strange place, and we can become completely wrapped up in what is happening around us. The stresses of life can be very real. Some people are going through circumstances that are extremely difficult, and I do not minimize that.

That is exactly why the saturating anointing is so important.

It keeps us aware of His glory. It keeps us conscious of His presence. It keeps us in the middle of the river so that when the pressures and stresses of life come against us, there is something on the inside of us from which we can draw.

If it had not been for the anointing and the presence of God in my own life, I do not know what I would have done. There have been many things that could have caused me to give up. But when you have a real experience with the Holy Spirit and He lives big on the inside of you, His presence sustains you.

This is not merely about attending meetings or listening to somebody preach. It is not about a preacher getting up and doing his thing. There are better singers than me, better musicians than me, and better preachers than me. That is not the point.

The purpose is to bring people into the presence of God, to encourage them to enter into His glory and become saturated with His anointing. We are not supposed to be spectators standing on the riverbank. We are supposed to experience His presence for ourselves.

God wants you to know how mighty He is on the inside of you.

When the circumstances around you are shouting something different, remind yourself: Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world.

When your natural mind is trying to convince you that what you see is all there is, remind yourself that God is greater on the inside of you.

When the pressures of life begin to weigh upon you, do not remain standing outside the river. Become saturated again with His presence.

God wants us to live with a continual revelation of His presence and power within us. He wants us to become so conscious of Him that our awareness of what He is doing on the inside becomes greater than our awareness of what is happening on the outside.

Become God-inside-minded.

Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world.

Source: YouTube - Sat. 4th. Nov. 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment